I found an interesting bug related to this function quite a while ago and haven't fixed it yet. If I have a website where her user has logged in using Facebook but I have disabled Facebook functionality the system will still have their most recent access token. And the access token is related to that Facebook app account which is now deleted and the test still runs for this because of the token. And then the test fails. So at some point I need to add a check in the test to make sure the site actually has Facebook enabled before running the test and I guess I should get rid of that access token in the user's account if Facebook isn't enabled for the website.
Image